QLD SENATE CANDIDATE
Hello, I’m Arjay Martin, the lead Queensland Senate Candidate for The Great Australian Party (GAP). I am a centrist & constitutionalist.
I am currently completing my Juris Doctor degree at a Qld University. I also have a B. Business degree; & TAFE qualifications in management, real estate, & graphic design. I’ve had my own small businesses.
Previous work roles include: labouring, marketing, research, film-making, estimating / project management, health care, photography, & the media.
I completed full four-year-terms as Board Member for 2 Government Orgs: a Youth / Community Centre (Treasurer); & Community Advisory Group.
I am experienced in life & government, reasonable, balanced, trust-worthy, & take both the Constitution & the job of representing you very seriously.
Many years involved in volunteering, e.g.: Kiwanis’ Circle K Club, St John Ambulance, Marine Rescue, & ad hoc fund-raising & event management.
We must have lawful government. All GAP (& my personal) policies are subject to the Constitution, & Natural Law. The government is currently operating ultra vires, unfortunately. They do not treat you as important.
You deserve the right to live in safety, freedom, good health & prosperity.
Please let me know what matters to you; as Parliamentarians are your servants – not the other way around. ‘United we stand – divided we fall’.
Please consider volunteering delivering flyers, joining & donating to GAP.
1. All our policies, legislation, & regulation are subservient to the Constitution;
2. Fair and equal treatment of all Australians;
3. Protecting our sovereignty and democracy;
4. Real taxation reform – Multi-National Corps to pay tax, you to pay less;
5. Introduce Citizen Initiated Referenda to give you real power & choice;
6. Fair and equitable education, & equal opportunity, for us and our children;
7. GAP opposes the privatisation of public assets;
8. Review, repeal, or revise treaties / trade deals not in our best interest;
9. Honour & respect our Veterans, both during & after their generous service;
10. Honour & respect our indigenious folks;
11. Ensure appropriate sentencing for crimes, including deporting non-citizens found guilty of indictable offences (serious crimes of 1 year or more gaol);
12. Repeal DPP Act 1983 (Cth), s 9(5); restoring private prosecutions;
13. Maintain our inherited laws, e.g. Bill of Rights, Magna Carta, etc.;
14. Support aged pensioners, superannuants, & other Australians in need;
15. Reduce & restrict immigration where in our best interest;
16. Stop foreign ownership / control of Australia: freehold, agriculture, natural & mining resources. Stop all fracking on Australian land;
17. Take action on matters including: court / law & bank reform, education, health, unemployment, crime, defence & the environment;
18. Irrigate Australia, encourage the reinstatement of Co-Ops, value-adding, local manufacturing, government to procure locally where feasible, etc.;
19. Re-focus law enforcement on true crimes – ‘no victim, no crime’; &
20. Stop government coercion & forced medication. Restore your freedom & other rights – as per natural law & the Constitution – it is the right thing to do!
Learn more about our team of candidates by clicking on your local GAP representative.
Unfortunately we do not have a candidate for this state. Please consider voting for another minor political party.
Unfortunately we do not have a candidate for this territory. Please consider voting for another minor political party.
Subscribe to The Great Australian Party’s mailing list to receive our latest news, be invited to events and get important information, including election updates.